Bereber Cushion in Burgundy design by Lorena Canals
The Bereber style merges with the richness of burgundy to create this stunning cushion! Rectangular-shaped with a tightly-woven 100% cotton exterior (and 100% polyester filling), it features two black diamonds that have been embroidered. The...
The Bereber style merges with the richness of burgundy to create this stunning cushion! Rectangular-shaped with a tightly-woven 100% cotton exterior (and 100% polyester filling), it features two black diamonds that have been embroidered. The entire edge is finished in the same black yarn and trimmed by hand, which means no two are alike. Each corner features a black pompom. With its simple but elegant style, this cushion fits perfectly in an array of decorative settings--from the living room to the bedroom, on sofas, armchairs, hammocks, etc. Machine-washable and completely child-friendly (no zipper or buttons). This cushion combines with any rug from the Morocco or Bereber collection, with the new Bazaar and Zoco baskets and with the new collection of blankets.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: 1' 4" x 1' 10"
- Color: Burgundy
- Exterior: 100% cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days to ship out and receive tracking.
|Size||Large, Medium, Small|