Galaxy Sky Wall Decor design by Lorena Canals
To infinity and beyond! The Galaxy Sky hanger is made up of a Sapphire blue cotton canvas fabric, hanging from which are small cords with mini-cushions simulating stars, Mars, and Saturn. These mini-cushions are made...
To infinity and beyond! The Galaxy Sky hanger is made up of a Sapphire blue cotton canvas fabric, hanging from which are small cords with mini-cushions simulating stars, Mars, and Saturn. These mini-cushions are made of tightly woven, undyed, natural cotton (and 100% polyester filling), and motifs have been embroidered onto them to add realism. The canvas fabric, which evokes a Berber tent, has a moon embedded into it and stars embroidered on it. A cotton cord at each end allows you to hang it wherever you like--in kids bedrooms, playrooms, or even the terrace or garden. Hand-made, each hanger is unique. Discover the entire Galaxy collection of rugs, cushions and wall decor!
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, it can be washed in a conventional washing machine with neutral soap.
- Size: 3' 3" x 4'
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every door hanger is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days to ship out and receive tracking.
|Size||Large, Medium, Small|