I‘m a carrot connoisseur and love munching on them wherever I go. Would you like to share? They’re super delicious! I love hopping as fast as I can and working with my paws all day. Let’s be best friends, grow things together in the soil and sun and share with everyone! Birthday: August 5th
Favorite quote: “Born to be kind."
- Doll size: 13" (Little)
- All our dolls are handmade by artisans in Peru. We chose Peru because of their culture’s long knitting history and expertise that’s been handed down from generation to generation.
- Every cuddle+kind doll is made entirely by hand. Every detail is hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered or crocheted stitch by stitch by talented artisans.
- Every cuddle+kind doll is hand-knit with natural, premium, 100% cotton yarn that has been safety tested. They are finished with hypoallergenic felt details and stuffed to the ideal cuddle weight with hypoallergenic polyester filling.
- Care Instructions: Your doll can be machine washed in cold water on the gentle cycle, but we recommend washing your cuddle+kind doll by hand and laying it flat to dry to help preserve its shape and details.
- The safety of little ones is our highest priority. Each cuddle+kind doll has been tested by a certified third-party facility to meet or exceed US, Canadian and European safety requirements for newborn and children’s toys. The yarn used to hand-knit each doll has been additionally tested to be safe and non-toxic. We recommend that young children be supervised when playing with all toys, including our dolls.
- We design cuddle+kind dolls to be loved by children of all ages. Each of our dolls are safety tested for newborns and up. We recommend young children be supervised when playing with all toys, including our dolls.
- 1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
- Our goal is to provide one million meals a year.
- Providing a sustainable, fair trade income for women.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
In-stock orders typically ship within 1 to 5 business days. In order to give you the best shipping rates, some items may be sent in separate packages.
For other Items that have longer lead time, the estimated ship dates are listing on the product page.
During high volume periods and inclement weather, your order could be delayed additional days from our normal commitment period of 10 to 14 business days but we are working as fast as we can to get your order to you. Orders placed after 12:00EST on Friday ship on Monday.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $75 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $75 is $8 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $25 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $45 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.