Life is in the pink, like the Tie-Dye wall hanging! The colors of the Tie-Dye wall hanging are inspirational! This trend comes from the 1960s to take its place among the great avant-garde fashions, providing decoration with a special and cheerful luster, whether for the living room, dining room, bedroom, corridor, entrance hall or a baby's, girl's or boy's room. The base of the hanging has been made with 100% natural cotton thread, as though it were a curtain. Each hanging has been individually submerged in dye (natural dyes) for a faded Tie-Dye effect. The colors are fresh, cheerful and vibrant, and there are also more vintage and subtle hues. Discover the Tie-Dye collection of washable rugs, cushions and garlands.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Size: 1' 6'' x 1' 4''
- Natural Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.