Wall Hanging Stars in Grey design by Lorena Canals
Stars that light up the walls! The Stars wall hanging is a perfect choice for decorating the wall of a baby's, girl's or boy's room thanks to its smooth pastel colors. The hanging is made...
Stars that light up the walls! The Stars wall hanging is a perfect choice for decorating the wall of a baby's, girl's or boy's room thanks to its smooth pastel colors. The hanging is made with 100% natural cotton, as well as natural dyes and the same technique employed for washable rugs. The stars are slightly raised in a way that is very pleasing to the touch, like the rest of the hanging. Suspended from the base of the hanging is a large tassel in the same color as the hanging. It is hung from the wall thanks to a cotton cord joined to the hanging using a concealed plastic pole. Discover the entire Stars collection on our website.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Size: 1' x 2'
- Color: Grey
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days to ship out and receive tracking.
|Size||Large, Medium, Small|