Cotton basket with irregular petals around it has been inspired by the natural colors and textures from botanical gardens. Made of natural and recycled cotton, this floral basket has been perfected using artisanal techniques, and every petal has been made one per one with scissors by our craftsmen. The perfect deco home accessory and perfectly match with our Tribute to Cotton Collection.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Size: 8' x Ø 1' 1"
- 100% Cotton.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- It is recommended not to wash to avoid losing the initial shape.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.