Why is it that young and old alike love this rug? 100% cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity), this rug has a rectangular cookie-shaped design and scalloped edges, and the white dots resembling typical cookie holes add a more realistic look. Due to its originality and soft pastel color, this piece is perfect for nurseries and children's rooms, for both girls and boys. Made by artisans, who only use natural dyes to make it safer, and cotton to make it light, soft and flexible.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: 4' x 5' 3"
- 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.